- Summer CampsCrossroads Summer Camps
- Winter Conference Crossroads Winter Conference
- Summer RegistrationRegister for Summer Camps
- Winter Registration Register for Winter Conference
Who Is Matt?
Matt is from Chambersburg, PA and is a graduate of Toccoa Falls College. He is a teaching elder at Broad River Community Church in Boiling Springs, NC. He is married to Shannon (since 1995!) and they have a teenage daughter named Micah and a baby daughter named Addi. Matt loves good friends, good movies, good coffee and great music written by real people.
Matt has been in ministry for 20 years now and is excited to be transitioning into a full-time lifestyle of ministering to the local church and writing. He has been blessed to have had a variety of ministry experience over the years ranging from church janitor to lead pastor and everything in between.
Matt released a book in the summer of 2013 entitled “Questions of a Curious Nature”. The book is a cross between “The Screwtape Letters” and “The Shack” with unique sense of observational humor thrown in from Matt. The book is great for small groups and starting conversations that spur on spiritual growth.
Matt’s heart is to be a resource and encouragement to your Church. Here are some specific areas where Matt is particularly passionate:
• College & Singles ministry
• Developing Healthy Community & Relationships
• Developing a Culture of Discipleship & Spiritual Formation
• Leadership and Small Group Training
• Youth Ministry Training
• Marriage Retreats
• Staff Retreats
• Teaching Pastor